February 8, 2016

Snapchat Selfies

I honestly don't understand Snapchat and what it's for. Why don't I just text my friends a picture? Why am I rushing them to view it within 5 seconds? Better yet, why the eff are they rushing me?! I mean, if you're having affairs with married men and want proof to show your friends, Snapchat is perfect. Not me though; I"m taking pictures of my cat.

But you know what I do really like about Snapchat? The hilarious selfies. And because I don't really know how that "Stories" feature works, I'm going to share them here. I might even make it a regular thing. Who knows...








If you have tips on Snapchat, I'm totally open. But for now, hilarious selfies it is LOL

 photo new blog signature_zpsaaxahh7i.jpg

1 comment :

  1. Yeah, I'm still not on that bandwagon. I still don't understand it and I don't know if I really want to take the time to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!