December 29, 2015

My 2015 Year in Books

As you can see, this year was a little bit of a #booknerd fail...

It's really cute that Goodreads thinks I can read 18 books in 4 days. I can maybe finish the one I'm nearly through...

The first half of the year I spent in full wedding planning mode, including making lists & responding to emails on my commute. Even though there were days here and there that I wasn't working on that, I found it hard to follow a book when I was only reading it once a week.

Then once the wedding was over, it took me a while to get back into a regular reading groove and I really only averaged one book a month. Horrible, I know.

I really haven't been able to just sit at home and read for years, I don't know why. I only read on my commute and maybe on vacation. I'll really have to change that because I now have a new commute which prevents me from reading entirely! That's one of my 2016 resolutions. Plus actually reviewing my books once I've read them...

But regardless of the quantity, I had excellent reading quality this year and I love the fun stats that Goodreads puts together!


Did you reach your Goodreads goal, if you have one? What was your "reading year" like?

Happy reading!

 photo new blog signature_zpsaaxahh7i.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!