November 20, 2015

Operation Hair 2015

When I cut my hair back in 2013, I had fully intended on keeping it that way for a while. The whole getting engaged business put a bit of wrench in that plan as I had to start growing my hair almost immediately.

So needless to say, one of the things I was looking forward to most after the wedding - besides the free time! - was the post-wedding chop! However, since I'm allergic to hair day, I took the opportunity to play with and damage my ends before I cut them off.

So here is #operationHair2015 - blonde, red, purple...CHOP!


Pinterest has definitely been the best source for hair inspirations and here are my boards if you want to check them out:


What's the most daring thing you've ever done with your hair?

 photo new blog signature_zpsaaxahh7i.jpg

2 comments :

  1. I love it! I just went back to brown after having ombre for 6 months and lately feel like I'm ready to chop it off. I should have some fun with it too before I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all! I haven't done anything to my hair (besides trim it) in YEARS! I used to be the experimental type - blonde, auburn, chestnut, jet black, I even cut my own hair a few times - but I haven't really done anything to it in a while. A part of me wants to dye it or make it different, but the other part of me likes how healthy and easy it is to care for now. Idk yet what to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!