November 23, 2015

30 before 30

I felt that it was pretty fitting to wait until my 29th birthday to put together a 'before 30' to do list seeing as (1) I'm a serious procrastinator, and (2) I work best under pressure.

I think that most of these are fairly realistic with only a few falling in the 'wishful thinking' category. I mean, it's not like I'm including winning the lotto jackpot here, although that would be extra awesome. These are in no particular order...


Get a massage.
Try yoga.
Re-learn to crochet.
Take Mike to Germany.
Master the panna cotta.
Do more craft projects.
Use my sewing machine at least 5 times.
Learn French.
Reach my goal weight.
Meal plan regularly
Be more thankful.
Journal daily.
Keep the house tidy & clean.
Buy coffee for the person behind me in line.
Throw a dinner party.
Do a wine tour.
Take a beach road trip.
Keep in touch with friends more.
Call my grandparents more often.
Take a last-minute flight to a weekend away.
Donate blood.
Take control of my career.
Be more patient.
Create a savings plan.
Embrace the gym & follow a schedule.
Reach my Goodreads goal (again) aka read more.
Keep up with national & international current events.
Volunteer locally.
Blog more.
Host a theme party.

Stay tuned over the next year to see how I've progressed! Oh yeah and happy birthday to me!


 photo new blog signature_zpsaaxahh7i.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!