October 3, 2014

Nail Files 10.03 - Purple Carnival

I would love to post our vacation pictures, but our internet has been the WORST this week and I haven't been able to upload anything! Working on it though!

Therefore, I'm linking up with my girl Jennie for...


I picked up a couple of amazing glitter polishes on vacation, by Golden Rose, and from the first use I've totally fallen in love. The other nails have a Sally Hansen buff polish on them.
Excuse the background - work has better lighting than my house LOL

 Close up of the feature nail


The polish:
Carnival #11

They have 26 'shades' of the Carnival line and I'm totally going to ask my mom to pick me up some more. Because of course, they sell them absolutely everywhere except for in Canada. Did I mention they cost less than $3CAD? Exactly.

Which ones catch your eye?

Have a great weekend peeps!


 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

5 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous glitter!! I love the nude look on all the other nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this purple!! And three dollars whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? Um, can your mom pick up some for me too? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple AND glitter? I'm in love! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never go wrong with a glitter polish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! love the color love the glitter love the price!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!