September 3, 2014

Review: August ipsy Glambag

This month's glambag wasn't the best but it also wasn't the worst. Some really great items that made up for the less good ones.



Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner
I've used this a couple of times and while it's good, I don't see a big difference between this and the benefit porefessional that I normally use. But it's a perfect item to keep in my makeup case for on-the-go and/or vacation.


Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
I used it once, and it was AMAZING! The sample tube is tiny so I plan on using this only for ultra special occasions only. Like my wedding...LOL


J. Cat Beauty Flying Solo Eye Shadow in Half Naked
Yes, another eye shadow. I don't think I need to tell you how little I use eye shadow and that this is the third (or forth?) time I've received one. Hopefully I stop getting them soon. However I did try it once and the colour is nice, not too bold, and goes on lightly allowing you to layer. What I really like is that there's a teeny tiny brush under the shadow making it perfect for bringing along.


Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Lip Conditioner
I really didn't care for this lip balm. There's nothing special about it and I didn't care for the flavour. But I'm always misplacing lip balms (and nail files!) so this is an emergency one for the car.


Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk
I have not tried this yet but that's b/c I'm saving this perfectly-sized dry shampoo for vacation. I have no doubts that I'll love b/c I've read nothing but fabulous reviews. I will let you know otherwise!



 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!