August 29, 2014

Book Club - My Fair Lazy


My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This was originally a 2.5 bumped up to a 3-star but it's really more of a 2-star. In hindsight (since I'm writing this about a month later), I can't remember liking anything about this book. Reading about writing, meeting deadlines, going on book tours and random not-very-interesting shenanigans got redundant. The only redeeming parts would be parts that made me laugh. I can't remember what exactly they were but I remember they existed. A few at least.

Anyway, this book was the last in this memoir series (I'm fairly certain) and it's the end of me reading Jen Lancaster books for a long while.


Thanks to  Heather & Katie for hosting!



 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!