June 11, 2014

Humpday Confessions - 06.11

Linking up with Kathy for Confessions this week!

Vodka and Soda


- I'm totally writing this at work and don't even care.

- I'm pumped for thunder storms this week. Sorry sunshine-lovers; but no, not sorry. Summer thunder storms are my favourite things in life! Also, the best time to watch movies.

- I have a hard time listening to anything but a mix of 70s & 80s hits while at work. It's my happy place :)

- Sometimes I really wish I could go back to corporate life - free time all most of the time. It sucks the most in summer  - coming & going as I please to make the most of the weather!

- Epic mid-week power cleans of the condo feel the absolute best! Let's pretend it's not going to messy again in about 2 days. Thanks :P

- I've been in a life funk the last couple of weeks...just feeling blah about absolutely everything. So annoying but I think I just have to ride it out. Anyone have suggestions?

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

6 comments :

  1. I have been feeling a life funk, lately, too. I don't know if it's PMS or what but I have zero motivation to do anything besides watch Orange Is The New Black and vegetate on the couch. Maybe it's this summer kicking in that I am not used to. I miss spring/fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what corporate life you had but I want it. I defnitely wish I could come and go this summer. It's so hard to be inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh 70's and 80's are the best!! Cant get enough!! :)

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate working a 9-5 during the Summer.. I want to day drink and take my kids to fun places!

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl, 80s music rocks my face off. all the crap on the radio these days suck major ass.

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I write 95% of my posts at work and don't care either! As for the blahs, I usually crank my favorite music, clean, and/or hang out with friends- usually does the trick! You gotta do whatever (usually) makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!