June 20, 2014

Book Club - Let's Pretend This Never Happened

by Jenny Lawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book has been on my to-read list ever since it came out & I'm not sure why it took me this long to read it but I was missing out!
If you've ready Jenny's blog - The Bloggess - you know that she is uber random & uber hysterical. There were definitely some actual LOL moments in public and I'm not even embarrassed. This is a really awesome light read and I highly recommend you get to it!



Thanks to  Heather & Katie for hosting!



 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

2 comments :

  1. I don't read The Bloggess, but I did read her book. Overall I enjoyed it, but I was a little let down by it, I think only because I was expecting so much more from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED that book! Definitely a great way to get a few laughs throughout your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!