May 23, 2014

Book Club - Divergent

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book definitely lived up to my expectations after hearing about it for so long. The best, and maybe worst, way to describe it is a Hunger Games-esque YA thriller. Post-revolution, segregated society which is dependent on its youth to break free. But it also had a totally different vibe to it than HG...
It was a total page turner and I was especially eager to read it quick because I couldn't wait to see the movie. My only disappointment was that I didn't feel a crazy connection with any of the characters but I figured that would build in the next novel...


Thanks to  Heather & Katie for hosting!


 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!