April 29, 2014

Spring-y

Or not. Hey end of April, why are your temperatures in the single digits? It's been 38 days since spring 'officially' began and it is taking its sweet ass time actually getting here. To Toronto at least.

It's a good thing I didn't post my why I am excited for Spring list back then because I'd still be waiting to do all of those things.

But guys, it's almost May. This shitty weather is going to have to end sooner, not later, so I'm going to go ahead and get pumped up!

Why I was am pumped for Spring:

*No more layers! Or at least, far fewer layers
*IWearing all my cute flats
*Starting to be nice enough for the coveted patio weather!
*Spring flowers
*Bicycle buying for summer bicycle riding
*Not freezing to death at the bus stop
*More sunny days
*Longer days aka it's not dark when I leave work

What is your favourite part of spring? Have you actually felt springtime yet?


 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

1 comment :

  1. I can't believe your weather. It was 84F here last week! Although, that was really, really weird. We're back in the 60s where we're supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!