April 21, 2014

Sad Little Blog

Hey, you! Yes you, the reader. Thanks for stopping by...not sure why you did since this little ol' place has been pretty quiet the last while.

With work, wedding planning, working out [that's fallen a little bit to the wayside as well] and just enjoying any free time I have, has made it difficult to keep up posting regularly and meaningfully.

Not only that, but it's been looking really sad around here as I want to give the blog a face lift but am not sure what to do. So right now it's looking a little black, white & plain:



I don't really want to pay for a custom template but I haven't had much luck with making something I like and working with the existing blogger stuff.

I haven't yet given up quite yet but thinking about "I need to blog more" constantly stresses me out even more and I really don't need that in my life. Slowly but surely...

In the meantime, I still enjoy reading & commenting on all of your blogs!

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

3 comments :

  1. Hey Daniela! Your bloggy is so cute! :) I know all too well about not feeling like I am satisfied with the look or the content of my blog. The key is not to give up, as so often i've contemplated doing. I tried making my own look through Blogger Template, but I honestly learned that if your not happy with the look, content may not follow so easily. Maybe a little make over is just what you need! :) Just a thought!! Have a wonderful day Daniela! Keep up the good work and congrats on the wedding!! ;) XOXO

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are so many great and fairly inexpensive templates on etsy! mine was about $30, but I did do quite a bit of customization on it to fit my needs (and still have more work to do!) if you want any help, let me know! :)

    jenn @ hello, rigby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm way too lazy to do anything really fancy so i just recycle the stuff i already have. besides, simple and elegant is the way to go! i'm all about clean blogs with little clutter and i like yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!