April 16, 2014

Humpday Confessions 4.16



So this is my first link up with Kathy's Humpday Confessions even though I've been reading them for so long! Was that my first confession? Am I doing it wrong already? Fuck.

- I discovered this on holy Sunday night:
But mostly my confession is what went through my head during this time...I'm sure you can figure it out.

- You'll hear me say "I hate.." a lot more than "I love...". This makes people think I'm a hater. Which I am; though not quite as big as people assume. It's just easier to trash talk something than to talk about why you love it (I just do!) and there's always the fear that you'll be mocked. LOVE MAKES YOU VULNERABLE, PEOPLE!

- We were going to have a healthy week of eating this week and that went to shit by the second day. For both of us. At least we fail together.

- I am ridiculously excited about Easter - making Easter bread & painting eggs (which you never stop doing if you're Orthodox) are my favesies!

- I file my nails a lot. More than anyone else I know. How do I know this? Because everyone comments on it...therefore it must be true. I used to file my nails during university lectures (and put profs in their place with my epic level of knowledge if they ever called me out) and I now file my nails at work. Yes, I can have an intelligent conversation about this project while filing my nail...because if it gets caught in my sweater ONE more time, I'm going to scream!

- I used to also paint my nails at work at my old job but that's pushing it, even for me.

Happy Hump Day!

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

5 comments :

  1. I need to get back on the healthy-eating train too!! I'm slowly getting there....haha. And oh Zac Efron...drool....he seemed to turn into a weird pre-teen into a manly man overnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about Zac Efron! He looks amazing and those abs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I carry a little pack of mini nail files because I file mine all the time too. It only freaks people out when I file my nails while driving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Daniela! I completely understand!! When me and my bf go to the gym its together and when we don't.. it's together lol! Win-win right hahah!! And.., oh yes!! Zac is freakin' BANGIN! ;) xx

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the one productive thing I might do this weekend is decorate eggs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!