February 26, 2014

Condo Wishlist

Our housewarming is on Saturday and everyone keeps asking what I want. Honestly, we've already pretty much bought everything we really needed for our place, if we didn't already own it.

Plus, I rarely trust gifts. I know my taste and more often than not, people who don't know me inside & out get me crap I don't want. Sorry, it's true. As impersonal as gift cards are, I'd rather have that than something I will never use (i.e. throw away).

However, there are a few things that would be nice-to-have...


We actually already own a SodaStream. Our second one in fact. But it's not this one, which is beautiful and I want it. I love SodaStream - probably the best invention the world has had in a long time. If you have SodaStream questions, talk to me!

I've wanted a cheese set for forever and the end of forever needs to be now. But I want one with all of the pieces together as one - not just a cutting board and not just the knives. All of them, fitting together as one.

It is no secret that I l.o.v.e. french fries so being able to make them with one tablespoon of oil sounds like absolute heaven! I've heard actual disclaimers for the Acti-fry and  they're all good so it's pretty much a no-brainer. Of course that will result in fries for breakfast, lunch and dinner. #omnomnom

I want to create a gallery wall so naturally I'll need to hit up Michael's for frames and other things. Ideally, I'll be able to take a trip across the border and do some damage at Hobby Lobby but I don't see that happening anytime soon, therefore please fund me.

The knife block is the most practical ask and it came from dC. Obviously. I think he's right though so I threw it in haha

At the end of the day, wine is perfectly fine as well. White, not dry. Go with a riesling or moscato. Yeah, told you I'm picky.

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

3 comments :

  1. Love Moscato. Totally approve of that as a gift.

    Also, we have a fryer and love it. Although, we haven't used it in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you with gift cards!!! If you get the Acti-fry, let us know how it is. It sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gift cards all the way!! i don't know why people are adverse to giving gift cards - it's like giving money and you can buy what you want :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!