February 24, 2014

Condo Tour!

Y'all I finally got this place organized enough, albeit not tidy enough for my liking, to do the tour! It has taken me so long and it's not what I had originally planned, but I didn't want to delay it any longer.

We've been here for two weeks now and finally feeling more settled. There's some pictures left to be hung & a gallery wall to be designed but overall, it's pretty much done.

I ended up having to do this at night so excuse the fake, unnatural light please...

Laundry door is directly across with Koko's bag of tricks hanging from it



To the left...

The ensuite

The shower is behind the bathroom door
The "walk in " closet
There is top to bottom shelving on the right in the corner (not visible)
Down the hallway...

To the left...
We put the island in ourselves!

To the right off the hallway...
Koko's bathroom


Further down the hallway to the right...
I don't love it with the bed & dresser so that may get replaced with a pullout couch or futon in the near future...

Straight ahead down the hall...

See, not tidy...


This electric fireplace was included & we don't know what to do with it. And pictures that need to be hung!
I didn't take pictures of the balconies as it was dark but I will once the weather gets nicer. One runs along the entire side of the condo with access from the master, kitchen & living room. There is also a smaller one off of the second bedroom.

So that's it, welcome to our new place :)

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

4 comments :

  1. Umm this place seems MASSIVE! lol I love it! The kitchen island is great, so much more counter space. What do you guys think of the new neighborhood so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I can't believe you installed the island on your own- that's awesome! And seriously, your condo is more put together than my house and we've been here for 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing! And you've done a lot in just two weeks! I love the floors and how light it all is. I can't wait to see your balcony and view. I LOVE how many windows and doors you have. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!