February 28, 2014

Book Club - Smokin' Seventeen

It's time for Book Club with Heather & Katie!



This week I'm reviewing:

The bail bonds office has burned to the ground, and bodies are turning up in the empty construction lot. To make matters worse, New Jersey bounty hunter Stephanie is working out of a motor home she shares with a dancing bear, and Joe Morelli's old-world grandmother has declared a vendetta against her.

Thoughts
It actually made me so conflicted giving a book in this series - that I have loved for so long - something as low as 3 stars but it had to be done. While it started off OK, it got progressively more ridiculous. This is where you should stop reading if you plan on getting this far in the series b/c there will be some spoilers.

I'm so tired of people chasing her down to kill her. And jezus girl, pick up a damn gun! Also, she's now creeping into whorebag levels with her love triangle - I highly disapprove. But I won't lie...the cliffhanger ending totally made me pick up #18 immediately. I've gone this far, I can't stop...!

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

1 comment :

  1. I stopped after 15 to give myself a break, but I know I need to have the next four handy because her cliffhangers kill me! Maybe 18 will be better?! I hope so!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!