January 3, 2014

Book Club Friday - 5 Reviews

It's time for Book Club with Heather & Katie!

First off, yes I'm still alive. I know it's been over 2 months since I posted but things have been happening.

I'll start with the Goodreads Reading Challenges.

Unfortunately, I did not quite meet my 2013 goal :(
I didn't even have a chance to post my reviews of the last 5 books I read in 2013. You can click on the links below to check out my review on my Goodreads page.

Inferno - Dan Brown (4*)

Orange is the New Black - Piper Kerman (5*)


Finger Lickin' Fifteen - Janet Evanovich (5*)

Such a Pretty Fat - Jen Lancaster (3*)

The Cuckoo's Calling - Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling pseudonym) (5**)


So I am setting the same goal for 2014 in hopes of meeting, and maybe exceeding, that number!


Happy Reading to all :)

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

3 comments :

  1. I only barely made my 2013. I set it for 70, and only finished my 70th book on December 29. I'm setting it a bit lower for next year though to make things a little less stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't make my goal either! Oh well! I can't wait to see what page turners 2014 brings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So close though! I still haven't read The Cuckoo's Calling and I'm mad about it. Haha!

    I've missed you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!