October 4, 2013

Nail Files - 10.4

Linking up with my girl Jennie for...

I'm actually very excited about this week's post! Our lovely host Jennie let me in on a little secret called www.nailpolishcanada.com! I ordered a couple items at the end of last week and received them on Monday!

I finally found the PERFECT nude colour:

And amazing discovery #2, thanks to my cousin & Jennie again...Seche Vite top coat! That's why I was able to take this great pic of my nails THREE DAYS after I applied it. For me, that's amazing because usually only looks like that for the first THREE HOURS after application.

Happy Friday!
 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

5 comments :

  1. That really is the perfect nude!! I need to get that color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I'm so happy that you love it! And Don't Pretzel My Buttons really is the perfect nude for you. A double-win, girl! AND THOSE ARE THE BEST! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotta get my hands on that Seche Vite - everrrryyyyone seems to use it!!

    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shade. And yes, Seche Vite is the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!