September 18, 2013

Toms Love

Last year in Chicago I finally bought my first pair to Toms.
Ash Grey Canvas

They are honestly my most comfortable pair of shoes. I am supposed to wear insoles and the Toms make it so easy compared to my other flats.

So ever since I saw their new line of Desert wedges, I just cannot stop thinking about buying a pair - but which one!

Natural Burlap Women's Desert Wedges

Herringbone Women's Desert Wedges

Taupe Suede Women's Desert Wedges

Of course I've also been thinking about buying a 'back up' pair of Toms flats, but I know the choice is going to be as difficult as it was the first time!


Do you own a pair of Toms? Do you love them?
All images from the Toms website

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

2 comments :

  1. I'm obsessed with TOMS. I think I have 8 pairs. Sparkles, flats, and all different colors of the classics, but my favorite are the wool-lined ones. I wore them all winter last year without socks! I need a new pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to get some of the new boots. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!