September 13, 2013

Nail Files - 9.13

Linking up with my girl Jennie for...


Vacation nails!!! In honour of this summery vaca to California, I used bright colours on my fingers and toes. That's right, double show today!

These are the colours I used
Coral Reef, Sunkissed, Twisted Pink

Sunkissed accented with Twisted Pink

Coral Reef

Then I decided these nails needed something to make them POP!
Strobe Light accents

Anyone else trying to hold onto summer with bright nail polish shades?!

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

9 comments :

  1. I love the idea of doing an accent nail on your toes!! Such a cute color combo! And great touch, adding the sparkles to your fingernails :)

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color choices! I have SH Strobe Light, and it's one of my all time favorite glitters. It's so gorgeous!! I have a vampy dark shade on today, but honestly if I feel like neon pink in the middle of winter, or black in the middle of summer I do it!! Whatever makes you happy, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. Yes, I just got Essie's~Naughty Nautical today & painted my toes that color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have every single one of these colors. Haha! Like I said, I love this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the summery colors on your toes. And I LOVE the glitter gradient that you did for your nails. It definitely makes your nails pop.
    dropping by from The Nail Files.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love orange and pink together - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute nails! I love the two colors together too!



    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yesssssss!! Awesomely appropriate choices! And I ADORE your feature toe! Too cute, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love strobe light. It's one of my favorite glitters :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!