September 5, 2013

Cousin Love

After the CNE fun on Friday, my cousin came to visit for the weekend!

We hadn't seen each other since January so it was an amazing reunion!

As soon as she got here, we went off to lunch so she could try Poutine! Of course we also had some Sangria because it was gorgeous outside & we totally wanted to take advantage of the end of summer!

@ Jack Astor's
We also took a trip to IKEA which there are no pictures of because I totally have my hands full while I'm there! Didn't make too big of a dent in my wallet this time around though ;)

That night, we went to a club downtown which I hadn't done in far too long! A blast was had by all :)




Sunday morning, Vik & I hit up Sugar Beach for more summer enjoyment & the weather could not have been more spectacular!!!


Beach babes!

Post-beach, we tried out a new hotspot restaurant at the harbourfront - Amsterdam Brewhouse - and managed to snag seats on the patio facing the lake! It was super windy and we had to hold down the items on our table, but still a great spot.
Beer flights, burgers & love!
 I hardly ever go to Toronto's harbourfront, mainly because it's so annoying to get there - expensive parking & inconvenient transit. But hopefully it'll be even nicer after all of the construction so that we can get more shots with yachts that aren't ours [yet!]

Monday was mostly relax time before Vik had to leave & so ended Summer 2013...

How did you see off the summer this past Labour/Labor Day Weekend?!
 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!