August 20, 2013

The Debut

Last Saturday, we attended dC's little cousin's debut. In Filipino tradition, the debut is a formal affair for a girl's 18th birthday. Dresses, entourage, roses, the works.

Birthday girl had a theme - Tiffany blue - and since y'all know that's my fave, I happened to have accidentally worn the theme colour despite not being part of the entourage. Ooops.

It was great night with lots food, music & fun - and Tiffany blue :)


dC with his nephew, MJ

Tita D with MJ
Birthday girl!

Dance #4 (of 18)!

The night ended with DJ dC spinning some tunes...and he was actually pretty great at it! Career change...?

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

4 comments :

  1. That looks so much fun and you look gorgeous! Love the Tiffany Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniela! thanks for stopping by my blog.

    when I think of debuts, I think of when I was in highschool and debuts were all the rage..because I wasn't Filipino but had lots of filipino friends, I'd always crash them LOL.

    Love the tiffany blue skirt

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! You two look great. I'm still loving your hair so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a blast! great theme color for her party, the decorations and her dress are so pretty. gorgeous girls, both of you and handsome boys too :) that wee little vest just kills me, wanna pinch those cheeks like really bad right now! ha. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!