August 15, 2013

Missing EBS

This time of the year will likely forever cause a mix of emotions - mainly bittersweet nostalgia.

I don't think I've talked about my exchange too much on the blog but it is one of my favourite parts of my life. Sweet for obvious reasons; bitter because it could have been even sweeter had I taken more risks & leaps of faith...

Some of my favourite people are those that I met on exchange and still talk to today. I can't even describe how much I would give to have those people be in my real life every single day.

Anyway, today marks 5 years since I landed in Germany and began my adventures at EBS [European Business School].

5 years ago today, I took these pictures during my first explorations...
I arrived quite early in the morning

We lived amongst vineyards & wineries
And right along the Rhein
The view from my bedroom

And of course, the greatest flatmates a girl could ask for...
<3
Missing the times and the people nearly every day since....


 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!