August 16, 2013

Book Club! - 8.16

It's time for Book Club with Heather & Katie!


This week I'm reviewing:

Personal vendettas, hidden treasure, and a monkey named Carl will send bounty hunter Stephanie Plum on her most explosive adventure yet.
Full description here

Thoughts
Evanovich's #14 was awesome! The whole description was just too long & ruins the mystery in my opinion. If you're not reading the Plum books because you think it's too long and will get stale - you're so wrong. I can't believe how good this book was considering how deep into the series I am. It took me two days to read. 'Nuff said!


 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

1 comment :

  1. I just finished #11 a few days ago and checked out #12 from the library. I can't wait!! I'm still so in love with this series and the characters :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!