August 27, 2013

before the end...



With September [quickly] approaching, it definitely feels like the end of summer. I blame those two decades of going back to school that have engrained that into our psyche.

There's still so much to do before summer ends though! Here's my list:

- Go to the CNE this weekend (an annual fair in Toronto)
- See Walk Off The Earth! (playing @ the CNE)
- Hang out with my cousin who is also visiting this weekend!!!
- See a TIFF movie (we get to pick our movie tomorrow!)
- Finish planning our California trip & GO! *excited!*

Somewhere in there I need to go to the beach, check out a few more patios & wear some more of my summer outfits!

What are your end-of-Summer plans?!

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

3 comments :

  1. I still need to get to toronto Island. I don't really know what's there and I may be disappointed, but it's on my list. Also, the other thing (which probably won't happen) is rent one of those speedboats at the harbourfront.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'm excited to see what movie you see at TIFF! I love going to SIFF. A few years ago I saw Edward Norton's movie then a q&a with him afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the Ex soooooooo baaaaaaaaad. Mini donuts! Rides! Facepaint! Beer Gardens! Haha!!

    California sounds like a super fun trip! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!