July 10, 2013

Summer Blockbuster Review #3 - World War Z

Checkout  Review #1 & #2 too!

World War Z


I went into this movie with little expectation. I knew it was a book, Brad Pitt made up the bulk of the cast & it was a zombie movie. Well this movie definitely exceeded this - it was very well made and despite what many people think, Brad Pitt's presence does not overshadow the story.
What I enjoyed most was that...
A) it was not a typical zombie movie as it had very little gore, and
B) considering the propensity for movies like this to be predictable, I still found it to be suspenseful.
I definitely think this movie is worth the watch!

dK's rating
 
dC's rating


 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

2 comments :

  1. Most of it worked, and most of it didn’t. Especially that piss-poor ending. Nice review Daniela.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!