July 17, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting! - 7.17

I've become obsessed with cutting my hair.

I've known for a while that 2013 would be the year I chop it all off [again] - even when I did & re-did my ombre - but lately I want to do it sooner rather than later.

Partly because my hair has just become so...limp & lifeless, for lack of a better description. I'm sure it would help if I trimmed it but I refuse to spend $60-70 on hair that I know I'm going to chop off in a few months.

The dilemma - how short?!?!?!?! And why are there so many bob styles?!??!? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE!?

It is truly torturing me & I would love your thoughts on this! These are only some of the latest ideas, so you can check out the full pinboard here.












Thanks to Michelle for the linkup!

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

1 comment :

  1. Oooh, I love Hayden's! I went with something like Anne's but it grew out so fast. Hayden's might be my next cut!! I can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!