July 12, 2013

Nail Files - 7.12

Linking up with my girl Jennie for...

This week I specifically did my nails in support of Jennie seeing as she's the new host of this linkup & all. It's not that I don't always enjoy painted nails, but I just never have the time!


I remembered this polish being more coral and less red but I may be getting confused with the my Sally Henson version - 'cause you know, I have almost the same colour in multiple brands.
And then I was impatient and made a boo boo so used the sparkles to cover it up. Honestly, I love the sparkly thumb for some reason - potentially moreso than the ring finger accent! *gasp*

Can't wait to check out all the linked up manicures!

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

2 comments :

  1. Woot!! Thanks for the support, girl! Great combo of red and the sparkle! I usually do more than one feature finger, and love including the thumb. Yes, I get that having more than one feature finger kinda kills the whole "feature" concept but I can't help myself! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE nails!! And I actually really love the sparkly thumb, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!