July 30, 2013

Lushin', Lovin', Lakin'

This past weekend was quite eventful!

Friday started off with Toronto's Annual Beerfest. We've attended the last couple of years with our group of friends but this year wasn't nearly as much as prior. Not sure why but I still can't complain about many-a-refills of this...

Saturday we headed out of town for the  wedding of one my university friends She looked stunning & I can't believe these are the only two pictures that I got! This is just my ceremony dress (that we were late for thanks to traffic) :(


On our way back on Sunday we stopped off in Oakville since we realized neither of us had been there. It's right by the lake & I'd heard great things about it's little downtown. It was definitely a cute little place - totally felt like Niagara-on-the-Lake.


I love busy weekends filled with lots of fun instead of los of responsibilities...Ah, adulthood...

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!