July 16, 2013

Bluffing

I don't find that Toronto is a city with much to do, regardless of the season. Unless you are willing to spend a lot of money. I'm sure many people will disagree but I've visited too many European & American cities to think otherwise.

That being said, Toronto is right on the lake & there are some nice parks along the shore. Since we were close to the Scarborough Bluffs this weekend, and at Bree's recommendation (thanks lady!), we decided to check it out.

I'm not 100% sure we were in the right spot - there seem to be several entrances to the park - but we parked by the marina and made the small trek towards the lake.

Luckily we were able to find a patch of shade on which to sit & kill about 2 hours just relaxing and some tanning for me. dC doesn't need to tan.










Zoomed in so you can see the sailboats on the water *I wish*

And yes, the hat & scarf were necessary since my fave is super sensitive to sun and my shoulders were already burnt from the driving range before that. I'm not just posh. But I'm that too. For real.

Overally, it was enjoyable but unfortunately too far to make this a regular summer outing :(

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

1 comment :

  1. Glad you guys made it! We parked in the wrong spot too, originally going left and walking a path which took us to the beach. It was so hot so it made the walk in the other direction slightly sticky lol To bad the water by the cliffs isn't swimable, only the beach is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!