June 12, 2013

penny for my thoughts

Just a few things I've been thinking about lately...

Should I cut my hair now or wait until the summer is over? I know it's going to happen in 2013 but when...

How much more weight I need to lose than I originally thought when I first started going to the gym - should be motivating but it's moreso disheartening...

I haven't gone shopping or bought anything in a few weeks, without even really trying! I've been mindful of the piles of clothes already in my closet & that I don't need anything new...

How little value North Americans value vacation time with 2-3 weeks off per year being the norm. Europe has a standard of 4-6 weeks - amazing!

I haven't been able to stop thinking about going back to Montreal these last few days! Found cheap flights yesterday but didn't realize the seat sale would be over today :(

I have the travel bug in general...for Europe of course...

That I really need to start going to bed earlier in order to get more rest & be able to wake up without hating the world...

What's been on your mind?
 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

1 comment :

  1. Wish I lived and word in Europe! Here they just like to work ya to death...sucks! I know many people that don't get any paid time off.

    I would wait till the summer is over for any drastic hair changes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!