June 6, 2013

More NBA Famosity

Remember last year when we had our 15 seconds of fame on TV for the NBA Social Media Awards?

Yeah, most people don't. Anyway...

Last night I had another brush with NBA fame at the Toronto Raptors' Rookie Party thanks to my co-worker who brought me along witt! It's pretty much an exclusive party for season ticket holders with free food & drinks where you get to meet some of the rookies. The Raptors happen to have some awesome rookies on the team at the moment so it was extra exciting!

Jonas Valanciunas was front and centre signing photos & I snuck in a picture!


Terrence Ross's awesomeness won him the Slam Dunk trophy at last season's NBA All-Stars.
Sorry, I had to take a picture of a picture...

Quincy Acy had a photobooth! I love photobooths, if you didn't know that already. Plus, he was so much fun & so into taking our directions - awesome guy & awesome on the court.
Again, had to take a picture of a picture...
Plus there was tons of free food & drinks making it extra awesome. Now I'm super pumped for next season!


 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!