May 6, 2013

Weekend Gram

This past weekend was my [Orthodox] Easter & there was so much to do and eat, plus some things in between!

Left to right, per row:
1. My Easter bread baking - 10 minutes in, they already doubled in size!
2. Only my second year making Easter bread without mom's help - awesome
3. The Easter spread - eggs & all
4. The Easter egg fights - I won this round
5. ...dC round the next round
6. Starbucks Frapps to cool off on Saturday for #frappuccinohappyhour
7. Another break with raspberry beer from the local micro-brewery, Amsterdam
8. Picked this up on my last trip to Target to enhance this look
9. Final result - wasn't sure at first but love it now!

Hope y'all had a great weekend as well!!!

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

1 comment :

  1. Your bread looks good! I didn't know you could get ombre hair dye now. I had no idea. Awesome! Your hair looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!