This past weekend was my [Orthodox] Easter & there was so much to do and eat, plus some things in between!
Left to right, per row:
1. My Easter bread baking - 10 minutes in, they already doubled in size!
2. Only my second year making Easter bread without mom's help - awesome
3. The Easter spread - eggs & all
4. The Easter egg fights - I won this round
5. ...dC round the next round
6. Starbucks Frapps to cool off on Saturday for #frappuccinohappyhour
7. Another break with raspberry beer from the local micro-brewery, Amsterdam
8. Picked this up on my last trip to Target to enhance this look
9. Final result - wasn't sure at first but love it now!
Hope y'all had a great weekend as well!!!