May 13, 2013

The Votes Are In!

The poll results are in!

I picked it up late last week just in time to fill it up with post-workout smoothies.

That's right, I said "post-workout". That's probably the first time I've used this phrase because as a general rule, I.do.not.workout. But that's not a sustainable lifestyle & no muscle = unattractive flabbiness so here I am, joining the gym.

And since it's technically Music Monday, here's my favourite workout song!



 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

2 comments :

  1. We can support each other over twitter re: the gym lol I totally slacked off last week and only went once. & ate 4 different cakes all weekend because of Dylan's birthday. (still half of the one I made sitting at our place. Torture!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that video is hilaaaaarious! That thong, hahahaha!

    I'm gonna try to make myself run today (I'm working from home). I put on running clothes when I got up and ate a protein bar just now in hopes that I'd find myself motivated. We'll see . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!