May 15, 2013

The Senselessness of It

I don't often write serious posts. Correction - I occasionally write them but then don't post them.

But this needed to be posted.

Just over a week ago there was a news story out of Hamilton [near Toronto] about a man who was selling his truck on Kajiji, who after getting in his truck to take a couple of interested guys for a test drive, was never seen or heard from again.

That in itself was ridiculous. If they wanted the truck, they should have just stolen it and been done with it.

As days dragged on without any updates, you just started to get that feeling. Because you know [after watching many-a Dateline and 48 Hour specials] that men, unlike women, are almost never held captive.

Well yesterday they found the remains of this poor man. This man who is married and a father of a 2 year old girl who'll never know her daddy.

Because some worthless scum bags wanted a fucking truck.

And then people wonder why I'm so goddamn cynical about life & the world.
Please don't ever ask me that again.

RIP Tim Bosma

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

1 comment :

  1. I couldn't agree more. It's an utterly senseless crime. My heart goes out to his family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!