May 29, 2013

Reality Weakness - MasterChef

That is to say, it's my reality weakness. 

I'm not a huge fan of reality TV in general, and although I'll leave the channel on some once in a while (especially TLC!), there aren't any that I actually follow.

Except MasterChef, which I discovered last season, and is on tonight!

Last week's auditions were great, and I can't wait to see the final one for who makes it in the top.
{via}

I don't really know why - it's not the only cooking show out there - but I just fell in reality-tv-love after one episode.

Though I'll be first to admit that I L.O.V.E. Gordon Ramsay and he's probably a big factor. That man can do no wrong. So honest, so brutal and so, so British! The other judges are pretty cool too, I guess :P

I feel like it's one of the more 'realistic' shows where contestants use real talent to make it ahead. Not saying others necessarily don't, but I'm kind of tired of The Amazing Race now that we're into season 87 and the bajillion (technical term) singing competitions our there.

Which new-er/ish reality TV show(s) are you into?!

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

2 comments :

  1. We are OBSESSED with Masterchef! We started watching last year and couldn't wait for the new season. I do hate that bald judge though--he's just so mean sometimes (although sometimes, the audition-ers deserve it, haha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being surrounded by renowned schools including Cedar Primary School,
    Maris Stella High School (Primary), and the St. Andrew's Village suite of Kindergarten to Junior College education. the interlace condo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!