May 3, 2013

Nail Files! - 5.03

I'm linking up with Tara & Vicki for...

I know I haven't linked up in a while & that's because I really haven't painted my nails in a while. Not only have I been busy, but they have been chipping & cracking like crazy so I've just been trimming them and treating them with hardener. If anyone has some magical suggestions, I'm all ears!

But I've been dying to use this colour and with [my Orthodox] Easter being this weekend, I knew I had to finally put on this truly spring colour :)
Doesn't hurt that it's my favourite Tiffany blue ;)


Mintilicious by Rimmel

I l.o.v.e. Rimmel nail polish. The brush is just so perfect that it always makes for an easy application!

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

5 comments :

  1. Pretty, pretty!! And Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous color! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for spring/Easter! I love it!

    Pass some of those magical suggestions my way! My nails keep peeling at the tips. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty color!

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!