May 23, 2013

It's OK! - 5.23


Linking up with Neely & Amber for the LAST time to let you know what's OK today!

It's OK...

- that this is the last linkup! #sadz

- that I still haven't gotten my shit together to organize my blogging time & post more frequently

- that I have a MILLION blog ideas...but they're just hanging out in my brain

- that this short work week is not feeling short at all, and there's another day to go!

- that dC still hasn't given me his summer movies must-see list so I can tell y'all about it

- that I'm hoping our first softball game tonight gets rained out...I'm too tired!

- that I've had the shittiest sleep of life this past week

- that there are a couple of serious shit disturbers in my life right now who I really just want to put in their place

- that Koko has been EXTRA crazy in the mornings!

- that I really just want to go to sleep right now...

Good bye It's OK-ers!
 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

2 comments :

  1. Ugh, I haven't been sleeping well this week either- I have no idea what's going on! And I have about 30 posts in draft form right now haha. Hope you get some rest and normal sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Newest follower here! I was hoping that you'd hop on by my blog and follow back.

    Have a lovely day,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!