May 26, 2013

3rd Bloggy Anniversary!

Wow.

Three years.

Seems like yesterday.

Or just...not three whole years ago.

When I look back, this blog has been so much.

Not always the same. But always one thing. Really me.

I love it and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

My first post was half me and half an amazing [long] quote that I still identify with.

Because that's what life is - confusing as fuck. Why not share it with people who you identify with?

That's what this blog has always been about and will continue to be about. In one for or another. So stay tuned!



 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

1 comment :

  1. Happy blog-iversary! Three years is quite the accomplishment! *high five*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!