April 23, 2013

The Junos aka Canadian Grammys

I'll be honest - I never watch the Junos. I occasionally leave the opening skit on because it more often than not involves Russell Peters who is amazingly hilarious. But other than that, I really don't care. Most of the artists I haven't heard of because they play some indie music I would never listen to or they're so famous that I don't need to watch the Junos in order to see them.

Well I'm super glad that I left it on because Michael Buble was hosting & the intro bit was great. There may or may not be a small bit by the most gorgeous man on earth...you know who I mean!



But seriously, there are some really good Canadian artists out there that you should check out if you haven't already. There's more, but these are ones I enjoy listening to...

Carly Rae Jepsen (of course)

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!