April 1, 2013

One Spoiled Birthday Boy

This was a weekend of epic birthday celebration proportions...and it wasn't even my birthday!

Thursday evening celebrations had all of dC's friends come out for an evening of fishbowls & schooners that culminated in the birthday boy getting his free birthday sundae...



Friday was a lazy recovery day with pre-Easter treats & too much time spent on a Vine video. That you can't see because dC doesn't share his social media. One day guys, one  day.
Friday evening we had birthday dinner with his fam & finished off with Olympus Has Fallen. Go. See. It.


Saturday we went to an indoor trampoline park. That's exactly what it sounds like. Trampolines, indoor, all over. No pictures because my stuff was put away in the locker, but you can see it for yourself here.

Trampoline fun was followed by a free tour & tasting of a local micro brewery. Amazing. 

Then I needed to sober up with some froyo. I'm not even kidding you LOL


Saturday evening it was finally time for our birthday dinner date at PF Chang's. Awesome North American Chinese cuisine and their first location in Canada. Loved it. Obv we had mini desserts.

Dinner was followed by partying with an outfit I loved! 
#ootn

Sunday was all relaxing, all day long. With a wild variety of TV shows. Who knew Sunday television could be so entertaining.

Yeah, dC was pretty spoiled this weekend  but he deserves it :)

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

3 comments :

  1. What an awesome weekend! I've heard great things about Olympus Has Fallen. I need to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE froyo and I love the color of your blue dress! Happy birthday to your man ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about a delicious weekend, Damn. How awesome was the trampoline park?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!