April 11, 2013

It's OK Thursday - 04.11



Time to link up with Neely & Amber to let you know what's OK today!

It's OK...

 - that my sister turns 19 years old today & can legally drink in Canada! -

- that her birthday makes me feel extra old -

- that I wish I had accomplished more after work this past week -

- that I've been having a rough week at work; it happens, right? -

- ok, rough two weeks -

- that I had pizza and ice cream yesterday; I can't resist free food at work! -

- that I feel like time is passing me by like crazy...again -

- that we have a winter weather warning today...oh wait, so not effing ok! -

- that my room is a mess right now; that's when I actually know where everything is! -

- that I'm still thinking about how much money I spent on the weekend -

- that I've been planning a lot of changes but haven't started executing them.... -

Come on and hurry up weekend, I can feel you!


 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

2 comments :

  1. Um, so I'm assuming your winter weather is worse than our rain and 44 degrees?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Because I'm huddled under a blanket right now and couldn't take anything more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!