April 26, 2013

Book Club! - 4.29

It's time for Book Club with Heather!


This week I'm reviewing:


Swing off the Jersey Turnpike and you'll be in bounty hunter Stephanie Plum's neighborhood. You'll know it because all hell will be breaking loose. Not that she looks for trouble - it just seems to follow her. In Ten Big Ones it explodes at a deli, and when Stephanie pegs a robber as a member of a vicious Trenton gang, they peg her as dead. Vice cop Joe Morelli fears she's in way too deep - even with the help of crime-solving, cross-dressing, bus driver Sally Sweet, and Stephanie's friend Lula riding shotgun as backup. With a notorious killer on her tail, Stephanie figures the best hideout is Ranger's secret lair...Original.
{via}


Thoughts
I was getting a bit tired of the storylines with Steph being the one chased instead of her doing the chasing, however...did she find the Batcave?! As if I didn't already want to do awesome terrible things to Ranger, now I know what shower gel he uses ;)
Book-wise, there's really no going back once you start the series. There's always ups & downs and this one was as good as read as any of the others!

What are you reading?!
 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

2 comments :

  1. I've never read any of these books but there sure are a lot of them! Maybe that means I should read one. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished #6 recently - I think this is my favorite love triangle of all the triangles. Most of the time they annoy me, but this one is awesomesauce :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!