March 25, 2013

Hello, Target!

I have been in love with Target for over 6 years and one of the roughest things about moving away from the border was no more weekly Target trips. It's the truth. Yeah you're right - #firstworldproblems.

Shortly after I moved Target announced their move to Canada. Two excruciating years later, it's finally here!
{via}
Naturally I went shopping this past weekend and amongst other things, picked up these fantastic pieces.
[The links below will take you to the US website]


Mossimo® Women's Long Sleeve Tunic Blouse


Bad lighting - this is actually a dark coral red

Merona® Women's Colorblocked Twist Waist Dress - Mangrove Green





 Not available on website

This last dress I'm particularly excited about because I bought it with our summer vacation in mind. So. Excited.

Archer Farms snacks and some Up&Up toiletries were also big highlights. This is the beginning of a very beautiful relationship. With weekly dates. Maybe more ;)

 photo blogsignature3-25-13_zps17b9422f.jpg

1 comment :

  1. I had no idea you didn't have Target. Is that all of Canada or just your area?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!