March 15, 2013

Book Club Friday - 3.15

It's time for Book Club with Heather!


This week I'm reviewing:
{via}
This time Stephanie, Morelli, Ranger. Lula, Valerie, and Grandma Mazur are strapped in for the ride of their lives. Stephanie is hired to find a missing child. But things aren't always as they seem and Stephanie must determine if she's working for the right side of the law. Plus, there's the Morelli question: can a Jersey girl keep her head on straight when more than just bullets are aimed for her heart? And with the Plum and Morelli relationship looking rocky, is it time for Ranger to move in for the kill? Janet Evanovich's latest thriller proves that Hard Eight will never be enough.
{via}

Thoughts
This one was a woozy and awesomely so! Not going to lie, I read it a little bit ago and thought I had already reviewed it (oops!) but I do remember being on the edge of my seat. Evanovich did not disappoint, yet again. Then again, it may be because I couldn't stop daydreaming about Ranger...*yum*

2 comments :

  1. I tгulу love уour webѕite.
    . Greаt colorѕ & theme. Diԁ you makе thiѕ amаzing site уourѕelf?
    Pleaѕе гeply back as Ӏ'm trying to create my own personal site and would like to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Cheers!

    my web page ... home depot garden center
    my web page: walmart garden center

    ReplyDelete
  2. bοokmаrκed!!, I love уour ѕіtе!



    Feel fгеe tο surf to my wеb page :: houston garden centers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!