January 29, 2013

Re-introducing...Koko

No, you didn't misread the title. It says Koko, not Coco.Why the name change? Because of the sex change.

By which I mean, I'm the worst fur mommy ever because for two months I thought my cat was a girl and he's a boy...and I just don't understand why he didn't speak up!

But seriously, I felt awful when I made the discovery. If I was a good fur mommy, I would have already taken him to the vet but A) life's been busy, B) he lives strictly indoors and C) I'm a little bit old school when it comes to things like that. I'm also not a vet and he was like 8 weeks old so hard to tell when we first got him.

This is also the reason why you haven't seen the "I love Coco" post; I needed time to absorb this and finish being upset before I could talk about it.

I decided not to change the name entirely because I like it and I didn't want to confuse him, but the 'C' needed to go since it was so feminine. So now I have a fluffy baby boy kitty named Koko!

Stay tuned for a slew of pictures of Koko's shenanigans but here's one to tide you over...

I stick my tongue out at mummy when I'm feeling silly


2 comments :

  1. Omg haha that's pretty funny. Welcome again, Koko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I love it! It really is hard to tell, especially if they've been fixed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!