January 30, 2013

Koko Love

As promised, here are some of Koko's shenanigans & cuteness!

I hide in mummy's sheets in the morning


And then we have cuddle time


For breakfast we share cereal..yummz


And then I watch mummy shower
*Partially true - Koko usually hangs out between the two shower curtains while I shower, unless he gets really bored

While mummy works, it's time for my napz
*This is Koko being respectful of my workspace; usually he's laying across the keyboard 


Christmas was my favourite b/c I had lots of gift bags to play & hide in


There I am! Just hangin' out...


After playing it's time for napz again; I like to sprawl out as much as possible


Sometimes I just watch mummy like a little creeper...


...Other times I watch mummy from her bedroom door when she's going to sleep like a BIG creeper...


When I'm thirsty I like to drink right from the tap


Unless mummy's glass is accessible...


 And then I plank on the coffee table 'cause I'm cute!


3 comments :

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!