January 3, 2013

It's OK Thursday - 01.03

Today I'm linking up with Amber & Neely for...

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK...

..to be this happy about 2012 being over!

..that I'm still lacking work motivation, seems like everyone is!

..that I already know I'm skipping dance tonight because I'm still so tired

..that petty people are trying to cause drama in our lives - not gonna work y'all

..to need some validation from good friends that you're not crazy for thinking said people are extremely petty & pathetic

..that I'm completely obsessed with the Nexus 4 smartphone & so sad that it's sold out indefinitely :(

..to be excited to get all the Christmas stuff put away & have the apartment back to normal

..that I still have one gift exchange left for this weekend & one of things is a calendar LOL oops

..that I have now procrastinated posting Chicago pictures to FB for 4 months

..how excited I am to have hotten through nearly half of the last season of Desperate Housewives in just a few days

..that I have so many things planned for the blog but feel so overwhelmed thinking about it!

2 comments :

  1. I'm almost done getting Christmas stuff put away. It's such a painful process!
    I don't know about the Nexus4, but I have been looking for something else ... I really, really, don't want to get on the iphone train, and I think I am sold on a Samsung/Droid ... hope you get your Nexus4 soon!

    Found you from the linkup ... Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was literally the only one from my department that wasn't on vacation or working from home today. Maybe people will have their motivation back next week?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!