December 6, 2012

It's OK Thursday - 12.06


I'm linking up with Neely & Amber today, because unfortunately it has been another one of those weeks. I'm less than impressed.

It's OK...

- that I don't get to see my mom on her birthday...just the reality of living in different cities
- that my motivation continues to sink
- that I'm probably going to overspend on Christmas gifts
- that I just don't have the time to catch up with old friends that I no longer have anything in common with
- that some days I kind of hope that the Mayan armageddon is true
- that Traditional Christmas songs are still my favourite
- that I let Coco sleep in my room at night even though she wakes me up sometimes
- that I can't be bothered to worry about what I'm eating during the month of December
- that this post is a little bit negative & very random

Happy almost TGIF :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!