December 7, 2012

Book Club - 12.07



This week I'm reviewing:
{via Goodreads}

Stephanie Plum, Trenton, New Jersey's favorite pistol-packing, condom-carrying bounty hunter, is back - and on the trail of a revenge-seeking waitress who's skipped bail. With the help of 73-year-old Grandma Mazur, ex-hooker Lula, a transvestite musician named Sally Sweet, and the all-too-hospitable, all-too-sexy Joe Morelli, Stephanie might just catch her woman. Then again, with more mishaps than there are exits on the Jersey Turnpike - including murders, firebombs, and Stephanie's arch-rival bounty hunter chasing after the same fugitive - Stephanie better watch her back big-time if she wants to live to crack this case.

I didn't think Evanovich could continue her momentum from Book #3 because it was that good, but she most definitely did. Girly bounty hunter + big black mama + little old lady + a totally straight tranny = hilarious & twisted. Oh ya and *spoiler alert* - some lovin' from hot cop Morelli definitely made this an easily hott read ;)


2 comments :

  1. I've still yet to read a Stephanie Plum book. But I do own the first one, so I'm sure eventually I'll start reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4 is the next one for me to read :) I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading & responding to all your comments!